It was a mixed experience.
We moved from Spain to Sweden, with not many belongings.
- Their price is competitive, but you have to be careful. The first proposal I received was for 6 cbm net. After I measured everything, I noticed that it all summed up to 2.8 cbm net, so I sent them the list of boxes and they came back with a new proposal for 3cbm net. Once things arrived in Denmark they informed that they charged gross size and not net size (despite the proposal saying the contrary). The gross size was around 4.8 and they wanted to charge me for the excess, which was a big amount. We ended up agreeing with me paying the original proposal of 6cbm net (even though the net size was only 2.8).
- They never promised a delivery date, but the expectation was to have it 3 weeks after pick up. After 3 weeks, our belongings had not even arrived in Denmark, where their warehouse is. It took almost 5 weeks instead, because they only come north every second week. I think this might have been an issue with their partners in Spain.
- The delivery people were very nice. The driver had impressive driving skills.
- The email correspondence with [Name removed by Sirelo] usually went out smoothly and he was also nice.
- Our belongings arrived without any problems.
In sum, I think the company has a lot of room to improve, but I'd recommend it with some reservations.Read more